If you are seriously interested in having an Ana buddy, contact me at:
hisimpossiblegirl34@gmail.com
My CW: 115
My GW: 90
Hi. My name is Lilly, and I'm a 16 year old female. I need to be thin.
I need someone to remind me anytime I so much of THINK of eating of my goals.
To send me thinspiration.
I will also do this for you; helping you achieve your goal to be thin!
If you also need an Ana buddy and are having issues, comment below and let others find you!
When commenting, please fill out the following criteria:
What is your name?
What is your gender?
What is your age?
What is your current weight?
What is your goal weight?
What is your personality type?
What is your method of communication?
List any other additional information you feel needs to be shared.
ANY HATE WHATSOEVER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRemember, the information needed is:
ReplyDeleteName
Age
Sex
Current weight
Goal weight
Method of communication
and any other additional information you feel is necessary.
Hi, my names Tianhi Louise,
ReplyDeleteI just turned 20,
female
My current weight is 60-65kgs, Im not sure because my scales get here tomorrow hopepfully :)
My goal weight is 120lbs and my ultimate goal weight is 120lbs.
My methods are, facebook, kik, I have different ways but I choose kik over most.
Hi im tierra
ReplyDeleteIm 15
Female
Im 108 pounds
Goal weight 90 Pounds
Im 5'1
um to contact me u can with instagram @addicted_to._.lies um dm me and then ill give you other personal info as in phone numbers and so on
Tina*
DeleteHi im tierra
ReplyDeleteIm 15
Female
Im 108 pounds
Goal weight 90 Pounds
Im 5'1
um to contact me u can with instagram @addicted_to._.lies um dm me and then ill give you other personal info as in phone numbers and so on